Transferred into The Corps? Action needed

Don’t forget to transfer your Day’s Pay Giving.

Transferees into the Corps from other cap badges should note that their voluntary Service Day’s Pay Giving (also known as the Day’s Pay Scheme) subscriptions will NOT automatically change to their new cap-badge’s charity on transfer.

This is an individual responsibility, but it has become clear that many people are not aware of this, including some who have transferred from Queen’s Gurkha Signals to the Corps.

If you are not sure whether you are paying into the Royal Signals Benevolent Fund, please contact your RAO or the RSBF Subscriptions Officer, Jess Lawson by emailing  they wil be able to help.


How to transfer Service Day’s Pay Giving


It’s easy and help is on hand.

The process is straight-forward but if you do need assistance your Regimental Admin Officers (RAOs) will be able to help.

To change your Service Day’s Pay Giving to the Royal Signals Benevolent Fund simply complete two copies of JS Form JPA E014. The first is to STOP payment to your previous Regiment/Corps or Service (including the Gurkha Welfare Trust for Gurkha personnel) and the second is to START payment into the Royal Signals Benevolent Fund.

Send the first form to the RHQ or equivalent of your original Service/Corps/Regiment .

Send the second to: HQ Royal Signals, Griffin House, Blamdford Camp. Dorset. DT11 8RH


When you think of them, think of us

RSBF Supporting The Corps Family

When you think of them, think of us

Two thirds of those helped by The RSBF are aged 65+

There when you need us

One case in ten helps a serving soldier