SAVE THE DATE!
12th May 2020 is a very special date: the Officers’ Corps Dinner Night marking the Royal Signals’ Centenary which will take place in London for serving and retired officers. For the first time, partners will be encouraged to attend and places are limited, so please save the date.
The Corps London tickets will be available to purchase from 17 January – 17 April 2020. To book tickets:
- Please go to https://online.royalsignals.org/
- Activate your account using the “create an account” link. Activating an account will make it easier to book onto future Corps events.
- Once your account is activated or if you already have an account, please book directly onto the event via https://online.royalsignals.org/Events
- If you have any problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your booking will not be processed until payment is made in full!
Application Date. Please note that applications to attend the dinner together with the appropriate payment must be received by Friday 17th April 2020.
Tickets. Tickets will be issued by the events team, 14 days prior to the dinner and must be shown upon arrival at the venue, attendee names will also be checked upon arrival.
Refunds. Payment for the dinner will only be refunded if non-attendance is notified before Friday 17th April 2020.
Discount. For those wishing to stay at the Grosvenor House Hotel, you will need to go onto the official hotel booking site. Please enter Code EG4 which will get you a 15% discount on your room. It is very important to remember this booking needs to be done on the official hotel booking site https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/longh-jw-marriott-grosvenor-house-london/ for you to receive the discount.”