Please Excuse Our Appearance While We Develop This Page
The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists
The Royal Signals has a long and close relationship with The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists (WCIT), primarily focussed on the training establishments of the Defence School of Communication Information Systems. More recently a wider partnership has seen the organisations working ever closer together in a number of areas.
To further develop that partnership, the WCIT Employment Panel has offered members of the Royal Signals the opportunity to make use of a number of services to provide help for those looking to transition into a new career. Visits are conducted to Headquarters Royal Signals in Blandford to facilitate an employment panel workshop. These are an outstanding opportunity for Royal Signals Officers and Senior NCOs, to learn more in preparation for a future second career.
Employment panels are held on a regular basis to find out more visit The Royal Signals Institution pages.
Thinking of transferring trades/roles?
Contact your RCMO or get in touch with us today using the form at the foot of this page to discuss possible options.
The Transfer Process
- APC R SIGNALS Wing receive your application.
- A letter is sent to you to arrange an interview and, if required, a Trade Suitability Test (TST) with the Specialist Personnel Selection Officer (SPSO).
- Suitability checks include: academic, medical deployment category, driving licence.
- If suitable you will be offered a place on a future course in the trade of your choice, and on a date that suits.
- A two year return of service will be required from the start of the course.
Rejoiner – (RJ)
All applications to join or rejoin the Royal Signals must be made through the Army Recruiting Group – either online or on 0345 600 8080
Find out more
For information or to chat through prior to re-applying through recruiting group call the PSO Capt Gronn at HQ Royal Signals on